Ad Unit 1

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Favorite TV shows

My favorite shows Currently on TV are The Walking Dead and Terra Nova by far. Both of these shows have hooked millions every where and I'm proud to say I'm among them.The Walking Dead is on it's second season and Terra Nova is on it's first. Zombies and Dinosaurs are relatively new territory for big TV shows and as a result I think their is a bright future for both of these shows. I already own the 1st season of The Walking Dead on Blu-ray, but with a crappy case so I do plan to get the new collectors edition comeing out with hopes that it will have a better case. I plan on buying the 1st season of Terra Nova and the 2nd season of The Walking Dead as well. I think that Terra Nova is the perfect series for any Jurassic Park fan still hoping for a 4th movie I know I am. To all those who trash the last movie and don't want a 4th movie JUST DON'T WATCH IT THEN, IT'S THAT SIMPLE, some people still do want another movie. Anyway back to Terra Nova it's like a perfect apetizer for the wait for another Jurassic Park although it is so far just a hope, but uh... heres to hope for that movie. As for the Walking Dead I've always said that zombies (walkers) needed to be in a TV show, because a TV show can literaly last for ever, not to say it will, but it can, and with a movie series about zombies (ex: Resident Evil) it evetually has to came to a conclusion with either the end of the zombies or the human race or the discovery of a safe haven from the undead. A TV show can explore the world of the undead in a lot more depth and doesnt necasarily have to stay attatched to any certain character. Not that movies do but with movies if you change the main character (actor or otherwise) you can lose some of your audience but with a TV show thats expected. Another reason these shows are great I believe is that they got the right actors to play the parts, while in both shows the actors aren't as well known as most TV stars I believe they were the right choices and wouldnt trade them for anyone. They play their respective parts perfectly and make each story believable and make it seem like you are actually their by pulling you in better the most shows on today. Some people may not agree with what I've said but it's my opinion and is possibly very jumbled thinking (or typing) but Their was a lot I wanted to say and wasn't quit sure how to say it so I apoligize if my thoughts were hard to follow and if it didn't make much sense. It may be revised at a later date

No comments:

Post a Comment