Ad Unit 1

Friday, October 14, 2011

Need That Hardend Edition- and explanation of what's included

So the PS3 version of Modern Warfare 3 Hardend Edition is sold out for pre-order at gamestop and Best Buy, that leaves I believe either amazon and walmart. With all MW3 downloads free (including map packs) with the hardend edition I for one would definantly be saving money buying it I just hope I wont be too late. I dont have enough cash in my checking account right so im guessin thats why it wont let me check out on walmart.com. Either walmart.com simply doesnt let you pre order without paying up front unlike gamestop where you are not charged till the day of delivery or there is something wrong with my account. I hope for the sake of me getting the Hardend Edition that I just have the full amount of the purchase in my account during checkout. If any one reading this knows the answer please feel free to leave a comment. In case you have not yet pre ordered the Hardend Edition but where planning on doing so but dont know what all is included here you go.
- Both consoles will get the Steelbook Case, exclusive disk art, 1 year free mebership to Call of Duty Elite with founder status, and with the membership free future access to all Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content (including map packs), plus a limited edition, collectible field journal that chronicals the modern warfare story line.
- For PS3 you will get a timeline theme for your XMB (main screen or home page for ps3)
- For Xbox you will get a juggernaut avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment