Ad Unit 1

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hate the Crappy Case for Blu-Ray Movies

I love buying movies on Blu-Ray, the disc feels more durable, better picture, and are supposedly harder to scratch (and with dozens of movies with no scratches I believe it), plus the only way to get special features any more is with the Blu-ray version of the movie wich I love to have. The is one reason I love to have a PS3. I think the more discs the better, just feels like you get more for your money plus the more discs the better your chances are of getting the good Blu-ray case. Now the crappy case that I refer to in the title are the ones that have the holes in them, the holes shaped like the recycle logo. When I buy a movie and find out it has that case it pisses me off. I will always try to buy the best version of each movie (usually most expensive with the most discs Ex: Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital Copy all in the same case) to improve my chances of getting a good solid and durable case. If I come across a movie that I kind of want but dont feel like I need to have and it only has the crappy case with the holes I'm not gona even waste my time with buying it, i'll either rent it or wait till its on TV. Their are also some movies that I dont buy if they dont have the DVD and digital copy with the Blu-ray. I love having the digital copy, I put them all on my laptop. The biggest thing I have against these worthless cases is that they leave that expensive Blu-ray disc exposed, they serve no protectional purpose. If can bend and twist such a case there is a good chance of breaking your exspensive Blu-ray movie. I can promisr the distributers of these movies this, If even one of my movies breaks in one of these discraceful cases I swear I will never buy a movie in those cases again. Sorry if it sounds like a bunch of complaining but who knows maybe the right person will read this and we will see and end or at least a decline in the use of these cases for Blu-ray movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment