Ad Unit 1

Saturday, October 15, 2011

A need for the old Need for Speed

I'm not sayin that the new Need for Speed games are bad or not good or fun, infact they sport the best graphics of any previous racing game. Need for Speed has always been a street racing game and it was always fun that way. The games got better after free roaming was introduced to the series giving you the chance to explore the city you are racing in while not racing through a set course. The first Need for Speed game that I actually didnt like was Pro Street because it took this street racing series and put it on professional race tracks. If I wanted to race on a track I'd buy something like NASCAR. Now ever since the games have been available on PS3 and Xbox 360 they have not had split screen multiplayer, they switched to online only. This is what I truly do not like becuase not every one who buys, plays, and likes Need for Speed has access to the internet. I grew up with plenty of siblings and coop and offline multiplayer was what we played all the time and I'm sure it's the same in many households. I don't have a problem with online multiplayer but splitscreen should always be an option for offline play. EA Games should take this into thought when making new need for speed games cuz I know that I will not buy another Need for Speed game untill split screen is back. I sincerely hope that Need for Speed The Run brings it back cuz it looks like it might be the best one so far and its also the first one to take place in the real world with real world locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment