Ad Unit 1

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Uncharted - Destined to be the best

Uncharted is possiblly one of the best games ever on playstation and perhaps any console ever. I'm not just talking about the first one either I'm talking the whole series thus far and certainly hope the third keeps up with the first two. It has a compelling and engaging story line that pulls you in and doesn't let go. The graphics, visuals, and effects in this game are superb. I'm not saying that it has a great multiplayer or anything I havent played it that much, I'll stick with COD and Battlefield for that. I'm Saying the Campaign (singleplayer or career) by far blows any other game out of the water, while I do prefer 1st person (such as shooters) I can put up with 3rd person especially for a game as great as Uncharted. I have pre ordered the collectors edition of this game and do not regret one second of that decision. As proof of the greatness of this game there is already talk of a movie for the first game. I certainly hope that they stay true to the story of the game and get actors that closely portray their corrisponding character. I have always enjoyed games by Naughty Dog since way back in the days of Crash Bandicoot on PS1, a pure classic, but Uncharted is definanlty their greatest project and achievment by far. I'll admit it does closely relate to the classic Tomb Raider games which where also great games but there is just something about the Uncharted games that make them better than any other.  From the first time I played the first Uncharted game I just knew that it should be re-imagined into a movie, and that there should be many sequels to follow this game. Here's to hope of a long life to this franchise and may it continue to weave a great story and hopefully an even greater Movie series.

No comments:

Post a Comment